WEDDING DRESS CLEANING
WEDDING DRESS CLEANING PACKAGES
We offer specialised cleaning for wedding dresses, bridal and vintage items in Portsmouth and across Hampshire. Your garments are in safe hands with us. We have been established for more than 65 years and have specialist knowledge in the area of wedding dress cleaning. We will assess the gown upon arrival and decide the best cleaning methods and keep you informed throughout. All cleaning methods are done with utmost care and attention.
WHY CHOOSE US FOR WEDDING DRESS CLEANING?
Keep your prized possession in the best possible condition.
Dry cleaning wedding dresses is a must if you want to effectively remove accumulated dust, general dirt, staining and allergens
We are family run and have been cleaning wedding dresses for over 65 years. We are stain removal specialists and with the expertise to ensure effective cleaning.
We clean all makes and styles of wedding dress. We provide detailed hand finished and we can also undertake repairs and alterations.
You will be impressed with the end result or your money back!
Please contact us via the form below to arrange collection and delivery. If you have any questions, please phone us on 02392644464. You can also email
309 COPNOR ROAD, COPNOR, PORTSMOUTH, HAMPSHIRE, PO35EG
Terms & Conditions
This does not affect your statutory rights
1. We only insure up to 10 x the value of the wedding dress cleaning price ie if £35 then £350 in total in case of damage , Loss or any
kind of dispute.
2. Buttons - Embellishments-Sequins are at owners risk due to there delicate nature & also in many cases are not dry cleanable even
though label says different.
3. All silks & fine textiles are at owners risk due the unstable nature of the fabric either through shrinkage or staining that will not come
out & poor quality fabrics.
4. Colour runs are at owners risk & we take no responsibility for this , These are manufacturing faults & lye with the manufacturer. Where
a dress has been altered with other fabrics , this invalidates the care label Ie something blue, coloured breast plates added after
buying , These are just a few examples of colour run that can occur.
5. All staining will be treated , but cannot guarantee there 100 % removal.
6. We have a policy of only taking the dress & are not responsible for any bags or other items if lost or damaged , Please take with you
when dropping off.
7. We cannot insure against or accept liability for shrinkage due to many wedding dresses suffering from excessive water & stain
damage during the wedding day & in particular silk & fine fabrics are prone to this & you use this service under this condition that we
will not be liable. Any type of shrinkage regardless of water damage or not we will not accept liabilty or pay any form of compensation
8. We may at our discretion use wet cleaning as opposed to dry cleaning if deemed appropriate & you again authorise this, regardless of
what the care label says.
9. This is a budget service & upon tendering your dress for cleaning in the shop or via collection this service you acknowledge & accept
the above terms & conditions signed for or not.
10. All claims for damaged or missing items must be made within 48 hours after collection from shop or delivery , no exceptions.
Please note in case of damage, loss or dispute Copnor Launderette & Dry cleaners liability will come to know more than 10 x the value of the clean price ie. if cleaning price is £35 then £350 is the maximum liability we will be liable for.
Please do not use this service unless you have read these terms & conditions & accept them.